- REMS Philosophy
- A strategy for continuous improvement through identifying and eliminating waste.
- Continuous improvement by leveraging previous experiences and best practices.
- VISIBLE KNOWLEDGE
- Knowledge creation through the transformation of individual knowledge into visible organizational knowledge.
- SaaS - SOFTWARE as a SERVICE
- SaaS, typically pronounced 'sass' is a model of software deployment over the internet; an application customers use as a service on demand.
Powered by MSI5.com